Web ApplicationTHE EASIEST WAY
A web application (or web app) is application software that runs on a web server, unlike computer-based software programs that are run locally on the operating system (OS) of the device.
Options for enhanced customer support
Web apps offer options for enhanced customer support. They can be the first line of contact between potential customers and the business. Applications developed with customer support at any time and can help drive customer loyalty.
Significance of web Application Development
It has a large number of people making transitions from desktops to smartphones or tablets. Web apps designed in a prudent and business-specific manner helps business organizations to reach potential customers.
A web application is a computer program that uses a web browser to perform a particular function. It is also called a web app. Web apps are present on many websites. A simple example is a contact form on a website.
A web application is a client-server program. It means that it has a client-side and a server-side. The term "client" here refers to the program the individual uses to run the application. It is part of the client-server environment, where many computers share information. For example, in the case of a database, the client is the program through which the user enters data. The server is the application that stores the information.
Benefits of web applications
A web application has many benefits, including:
- You don't need to install it on the hard drive, so it doesn't cause space limitations.
- It requires less support and maintenance from the business and lower technical requirements from the user's computer.
- A web application reduces costs for both the end-user and the business.
- Web applications are always up to date because updates are applied centrally.
- All users can access the same version so it eliminates any compatibility issues.
- You can access web applications anywhere with a web browser.
- As long as the browser is compatible, web applications can run on multiple platforms regardless of the operating system or device.
- Web applications discharge the developer of the responsibility of building a client that is compatible with a specific type of computer or a particular operating system.
- Web applications reduce software piracy in subscription-based web applications.
How a web application works:
- The user creates a request to the web server over the Internet through the application's user interface.
- The web server sends this request to the web application server.
- The web application server executes the requested task, then generates the results of the required data.
- The web application server sends those results back to the web server (requested information or processed data).
- The web server carries the requested information to the client (tablet, mobile device or desktop).
- The requested information appears on the user's display.
Outstanding breadth of clients experience
We design sites that connect you with your customers. You can check through our client experience that You Are in Great Hands with Our Experienced Team Of Web Developers.
Prompt and efficient work! Ranz Tech team quickly addressed & customized my site just as I desired.
They are the web designers that you need! Every step of my web design was seamless.
They are professional, highly skilled, have a well-structured project & service delivery methodology
Subscribe To Our Tech
Distract yourself into our latest thinkings
Finding the right fit is only the beginning, so mail us today and let’s get started.